A check valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction. Check valves are two-port valves, meaning they have two openings in the body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control; accordingly, most do not have any valve handle or stem.
- Arita Brass Check Valve
- Arita Cast Iron Check Valve
- Arita Cast Steel Check Valve
- Arita Ductile Iron Check Valve
- Arita Forged Steel Check Valve
- Arita Stainless Steel Check Valve