EPDM Sponge Strip - Square Shape
Availability : In Stock
When your application requires the rubber to withstand atmospheric conditions; ozone, sunlight UV, ageing, moisture, EPDM rubber is most suitable.EPDM Rubber excellent inherent high and low temperature ranges. Typically -45 ° C to +120 ° C for standard compounds.
There are innumerable routine sealing jobs that solid rubber profiles are frequently unable to deal with effectively. However, EPDM Rubber Sponge Square Shape are suitable for this type of work because they are both extremely soft and elastic which guarantees a tight and durable seal in extreme conditions and under great loads.
There are numerous industrial applications for the EPDM Rubber Sponge Square Shape:
- Door, bonnet, boot and luggage compartment seals for the automobile industry
- Durable, watertight seals for streetlight housings, irrespective of the weather conditions
- Heavy-duty steel doors and windows
- Audio equipment and measuring instruments
- Seals for the aviation and electrical industries
We have many variety size for EPDM Rubber Sponge Square Shape in stock. Please contact our sales team to serve you.